St. Paul's School, Banswara
The Beginning
Two French Missionaries Rev. Fr. Victor and Rev. Fr. Edgar came to the Mewar region of Udaipur from Ajmer in the fifties, with the idea of starting an English Medium School. St. Paul’s Udaipur thus saw the light of the day on the 16th of July 1953 with just five students.
This fragile sapling, brazing many challenges, hurdles and obstacles, pains and pangs, has now grown into a huge banyan tree providing shade and shelter to thousands. St. Paulians, over the years, have excelled themselves and cut a name for themselves and for the school, both in Indian and abroad. A good many of its alumni have carved a name for themselves in the international arena with enviable positions and top-notched jobs.
St. Paul’s Udaipur provides a cozier environment of learning with fun. The educational legacy of St. Paul’s is to prepare the children for a life worth living. The success story of more than half-a-century has given St. Paul’s an unmatched culture, a tradition and a trait of its own with cutting edge methods. St. Paul’s is a brand in itself. This institution has been carrying on the torch of knowledge through value education and character formation with dignity and grandeur.