St. Paul's School, Banswara
St. Paul's History
St. Paul’s Senior Secondary School, Udaipur, was started in the year 1953,owing to the dedicated efforts of legendaries like Rev. Fr. Edgar, Fr. Victor and Brother Razier. It saw fifty summers and 55 winters. This old gold institution is still glittering with youthful energy, dynamism, enviable glory and grace. St. Paul’s Udaipur has completed more than 5 decades of glorious years of service for the cause of education with a sound track record and is still recognised as one of the ripple making schools of India. The school has been carrying on the torch of knowledge through value education and character formation with dignity and grandeur. Its mission - vision philosophy is “nothing is worth the making that doesn’t make man.” It is a private, unaided Catholic Minority Institution permanently recognised by the Central Board of Secondary Education. It is governed and managed by Catholic Diocesan Education Society, Udaipur. It is situated right in the heart of the city of lakes, adjacent to N.H. 8, linking the political capital (New Delhi) and the Economic Capital (Mumbai) of India. Its surroundings are Salubrious; with a variety of trees providing umbrella like protection, shade and shelter; a vast and commodious ground with manicured carpet grass, providing an unpolluted, exciting and attractive learning environment.